Turnaround Time

We met Randy Oakes, owner of a fancy little NEW llc.He was supposed to give us a bid to expand our existing deck & add stairs.

The bid was never received. But because we were "friends" and he was busy with other commercial projects we started looking into other companies. We get a call from Randy saying, "I'm gonna start your deck today" ummm ok? Still no bid...

he began destruction on existing deck. I came home & expansion was already framed. Too late now.... 5 days later it's "complete" to their standards.

Nothing is right. At all! The stairs aren't anchored, just 4x4 resting on stepping stones. The vent he "moved" is destroyed which we need for our dryer.

And we have VIDEO of him stealing materials we were charged for. Not to mention being overcharged for materials to begin with as well as paying for him to rent trailers (to pick up equipment not used in our job) packages of socks, wood that's not even here... Don't use them.

PERIOD.When you confront him, he texts saying not to contact him anymore.

Review about: All About Exteriors Of Excelsior Springs Owner.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with All About Exteriors Of Excelsior Springs?

Comments